High 51F. Last updated today at 19:50. Week 1. High temperature around 45F. High temperature around 50F. Starting Saturday 23/01/2021. High 43F. Chance of rain 50%. Weather forecast for Guernsey for the next 5 days at 3 hourly intervals. Low 44F. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 81%. A cloudy start on Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening. 10 januari, 2021 In Okategoriserade. About; Help; US Houston, Texas FRI. Jan 22 41%. Herm (Guernsey) is 47 m above sea level and located at 49.47° N 2.45° W . Chance of rain 50%. For more than 20 years Earth Networks has operated the world’s largest and most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, and climate networks. Last 2 weeks of weather. 14 day UK weather forecast Cold and wintry first week. High around 45F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 55%. High temperature around 48F. 7°C: 34mph: 34mph: 36mph: 75% 997mB 10.8 mm Mon 25 Jan. Show details. 33 to 43 °F. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Alderney (Guernsey). Dew point will be around 43F with an average humidity of 82%. Chance of precipitation 75%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Guernsey Weather Fox. 9 days 2 hours ago RT @GeorgieGuernsey : Tuesday 12th Jan 1999. Low temperature around 50F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Use escape to clear. A cloudy start on Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Castel, Guernsey, GG with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com 2 Week Extended Forecast in Houston, Texas, USA. High temperature around 55F. High near 50F. Guernsey 16 day weather forecast Date Weather Temp Wind Speed Gust Humidity Pressure Rain total; Fri 22 Jan. Show details. Dew point will be around 34F with an average humidity of 63%. Winds will be 17 mph from the W. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Frost Maps Showing you where frost and ice is expected to develop out to 16 days ahead. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High temperature around 52F. Dew point will be around 32F with an average humidity of 66%. Chance of rain 60%. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Mostly cloudy. St Peter Port - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. See the links below the 12-day Herm (Guernsey) weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Chance of precipitation 30%. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Thu Jan 21: 71 / 62 °F: Winds will be 29 mph from the W. Partly cloudy and windy. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 60%. Forecast: Warming trend continues December 30, 2020 Southwest Florida will be treated to a comfortable stretch of weather this week with overall comfortable … High around 50F. Sunrise 7:16 AM. Winds will be 14 mph from the WSW. Temperature graphs, probability of precipitation and atmospheric pressure will show us a complete picture of the weather conditions for 3, 10, 14 days or a month. Guernsey's "Revive and Thrive" Recovery Strategy; ... 5 Day Weather Forecast. Cloudy. Guernsey Weather Forecast - 2020-10-20 - Staying mild for the most part, but not without a little storminess, starting with Barbara on Wednesday... Property Vehicles Jobs Weather. Chance of rain 50%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Weather maps and weather history. High temperature around 52F. Chance of precipitation 25%. Low temperature around 46F. High 47F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Increasing cloudiness. Dew point will be around 41F with an average humidity of 82%. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- The Bay Area is getting a break from the rain Tuesday before two new storms move in this week. Becoming cloudy overnight with rain developing, perhaps with some sleet. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. 7°C: 14mph: 14mph: 15mph: 70% 997mB 1.8 mm Sun 24 Jan. Show details. Guernsey Weather Forecast - 2020-12-13 - A mild week, but with very unsettled weather, big tides and big waves... seeker.gg Guernsey Weather Fox forecast for 2020-12-13 - brought to you by Seeker.gg Chance of rain 30%. Winds will be 22 mph from the SW. Locale ({{ $root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase }}). Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds will be 20 mph from the W. Mostly cloudy and windy. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Windy with occasional light rain. Chance of rain 60%. Partly cloudy skies early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later at night. Outlook for Saturday to Monday. Partly cloudy. Last month, as much of the United States shivered in arctic cold, weather models predicted a seemingly implausible surge of balmy, springlike warmth. Max Defender 8 Forecast: Sunny and dry in Tampa Bay, warming trend continues by Heather Melendez / Jan 20, 2021 TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA)- A chilly start to … Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 93%. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 89%. Chance of precipitation 60%. High 46F. 9°C: 12mph: 12mph: 15mph: 66% 995mB 2.7 mm Sat 23 Jan. Show details. A week later, that unlikely forecast came true—testimony to the remarkable march of such models. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Guernsey 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV The Metcheck 7 Day Forecast takes the best from the GFS weather models and displays it in easy to read maps for the world out to the next 192 hours ahead. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 97%. A cold period of weather through the course of this weekend and into the early stages of next week. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. Low temperature around 47F. Control the animation using the slide bar found beneath the weather map. Weather forecast for today and the next 5 days for Guernsey, Channel Islands from the Jersey Met Office High 49F. Chance of rain 50%. Winds will be 12 mph from the NW. 4:08 AM EST, Tue January 19, 2021. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Guernsey, Wyoming . Guernsey Weather Forecast, United Kingdom. Climate information with charts. 14-day weather forecast for Oxford. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Guernsey, WY. High temperature around 51F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Guernsey Island, Guernsey with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 42F. Friday: Central and eastern regions have a mainly dry and bright day. High temperature around 51F. High 49F. Sunset 5:50 PM. Your First Alert Weather Forecast: Updated: 9 hours ago A cold front moving across the area could create some spotty light snow showers or flurries through early evening. High around 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Hour by hour and ten day forecasts. Low 48F. Chance of rain 90%. Light showers. 6 to 16 °C-2 to 8 °C. Windy. Becoming cloudy overnight with rain developing, perhaps with some sleet. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 95%. Weather forecast for Houston, Texas, live radar, satellite, severe weather alerts, hour by hour and 7 day forecast temperatures and Hurricane tracking from KPRC 2 and Click2Houston.com. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Enter any city, zip or place. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Forecast - St Peter Port. Cloudy with occasional showers. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Along with 14 day weather forecasts for specific locations, yourweather.co.uk features 17 day forecast maps covering the entire UK and other countries around the world. Considerable cloudiness. Cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Country: Guernsey, City: Guernsey. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Day Weather Toggle navigation. Weather forecast 2 weeks #Europe #USA #Canada. Mostly cloudy and windy. 2 Week Weather Forecast | Local Weather Report checklocalweather.com Be prepared with the most accurate 2 Week Weather Forecast, complete with highs, lows, chance of precipitation and more 2 Week Weather Forecast. Heavy rain or showers through the much of Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. There could be some sleet and snow for many areas. Weather: Outbreaks of rain, locally heavy with hail, clearing to scattered showers by midday, becoming isolated by evening. Take control of your data. Dew point will be around 30F with an average humidity of 61%. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Midwest weather today. High temperature around 44F. Check the rain, temperature and wind conditions before going out on your route. Guernsey, WY - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Chance of precipitation 40%. Chance of rain 40%. By integrating our hyper-local weather data with Smart Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies. Dew point … Rain showers. Winds will be 27 mph from the NNW. Jersey weather forecast issued 22 Jan 2021 12:05 AM Today 8°C 2°C F4 Saturday 7°C 2°C F3 Sunday 7°C F6 Monday 8°C F4 Tuesday 9°C F4 Wednesday 10°C F4 Today Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Live weather reports from Midwest weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast … Low 37F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Partly cloudy. Decreasing cloudiness. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 96%. See weather overview. SAT. Winds will be 12 mph from the SSW. Rain showers along with windy conditions. In the north and west there will be wintry showers with some of … High 46F. Low 41F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Guernsey from this forecast is 9°C (48°F) . The Guernsey Weather Map below shows the weather forecast for the next 12 days. ... 10 Day Forecast Thursday Mostly Cloudy 40° Night 50% Chance of … Chance of precipitation 60%. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low near 45F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Saint Peter Port, Saint Peter Port, Guernsey. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Cloudy with showers. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. High temperature around 47F. Light Rain Showers. Low 47F. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Partly cloudy with probable rain. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Guernsey is forecast to be Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 11°C (52°F) and the warmest night on Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 8°C (46°F). Frost Maps Showing you where frost and ice is expected to develop out to 16 days ahead. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Houston, TX, US with The Weather Network. Fair or sunny spells and showers, heavy at times with a risk of hail, especially this afternoon. Guernsey Weather Forecast - 2021-01-17 - Some drier and calmer interludes but generally a wet and windy week ahead... seeker.gg Guernsey Weather Fox forecast for 2021-01-17 - … Winds will be 24 mph from the W. Cloudy with a chance of rain. Long range weather outlook for Guernsey includes 14 day forecast summary: The forecast for Guernsey in the coming two weeks is predicting the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 9°C, with a high for the two weeks of 14°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 29th. Cold for much of the period. Rain showers, with winds diminishing later in the day. 7-day Forecast. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Guernsey Island, Guernsey with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Cloudy with a few showers. Chance of rain 50%. High 48F. Rain. 47 to 57 °F. Winds will be 15 mph from the SSW. Low 48F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Guernsey 16 day weather forecast Date Weather Temp Wind Speed Gust Humidity Pressure Rain total; Fri 22 Jan. Show details. Weather Forecast Info The 14 day forecasts are updated four times a day and use our in house and use the GEFS ensembles to give a probablistic forecast and confidence levels, as at the 7-14 day range, the weather can change quite considerably. Chance of rain 30%. Wind: Southwest to south 4 to 5, perhaps locally 6 at first, becoming variable 2 to 4 before dawn, then northerly by midday, backing southwesterly later. Guernsey, Guernsey - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. The forecast for Guernsey in the coming two weeks is predicting the average daytime maximum temperature will be around 9°C, with a high for the two weeks of 14°C expected on the afternoon of Friday 29th. Low 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Low temperature around 41F. Visibility: Good, occasionally moderate, perhaps locally poor. A few showers developing late. Guernsey Airport is 95 m above sea level and located at 49.43° N 2.60° W . Local weather forecast for Baugy (Guernsey). Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Saint Peter Port, Saint Peter Port, Guernsey. Dew point will be around 39F with an average humidity of 85%. See the links below the 12-day Guernsey Airport weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Winds NNW at 25 to 35 mph. Day by day forecast. Guernsey is forecast to be on the edge of the wet and windy weather. The Metcheck 7 Day Forecast takes the best from the GFS weather models and displays it in easy to read maps for the world out to the next 192 hours ahead. Providing a local hourly Midwest weather forecast of rain, sun, wind, humidity and temperature. weather forecast for Guernsey at 29 12 - 02 01 (according to data dated 29.12.2020) Weekend weather forecast for Guernsey. Winds W at 25 to 35 mph. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 87%. Weather forecast Guernsey for a week, for 10 days, for a month shows the weather trend for several days. Dew point will be around 36F with an average humidity of 77%. 14-day weather forecast for Southampton. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 55%. 9°C: 12mph: 12mph: 15mph: 66% 995mB 2.7 mm Sat 23 Jan. Show details. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Free 30 Day Long Range Weather Forecast for Houston, Texas. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds will be 5 mph from the WSW. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 90%. 7°C: 34mph: 34mph: 36mph: 75% 997mB 10.8 mm Mon 25 Jan. Show details. Chance of precipitation 25%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Dew point will be around 46F with an average humidity of 92%. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Low temperature around 50F. for Guernsey, Wyoming Winds will be 15 mph from the WSW. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Low 44F. Chance of rain 70%. by Meteorologist Rob Duns. Tragedy as 2 pilots were killed when the Paper Plane crashed on its approach to Guernsey Air… High 46F. High 43F. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Weather forecast Alderney (Guernsey) this week. Chance of rain 30%. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. ABC7 News meteorologist Mike Nicco says the first storm is … Mixed. The first option will be automatically selected. High 46F. Chance of rain 60%. Low 43F. Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. 850 x 1100 png 119kB. Winds will be 23 mph from the SW. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds will be 16 mph from the SW. Cloudy with a chance of rain. Low 43F. Forecast: Quiet and comfortable weather this week. Dew point will be around 48F with an average humidity of 93%. Low temperature around 47F. The Metcheck 7 Day Forecast takes the best from the GFS weather models and displays it in easy to read maps for the world out to the next 192 hours ahead. Winds will be 11 mph from the SW. Cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 89%. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Weather forecast St. Peter Port (Guernsey) this week. Mostly cloudy during the evening. Low temperature around 51F. 1-5 days Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Becoming cloudy overnight with rain developing, perhaps with some sleet. Guernsey Weather Forecast - 2020-08-16 - A bit breezy and not entirely dry, but lots of lovely summer weather too.. seeker.gg Guernsey Weather Fox forecast for 2020-08-16 - brought to you by Seeker.gg Windy with partly cloudy skies. The average minimum temperature will be 7°C, dipping to its lowest on the afternoon of Sunday 24th at 4°C. Includes pollen count and UV index. Day by day forecast. (29126982) 'The forecast is to remain cloudy with rain, drizzle and mist, with winds a force 6 to 7, falling away on Thursday to force 4 to 5 and clearing to sunny periods and occasional showers,' the spokesperson said. Winds will be 13 mph from the W. Night Details. Winds will be 17 mph from the WSW. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Guernsey, WY, US with The Weather Network. Overcast with rain showers at times. Guernsey 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Frost Maps Showing you where frost and ice is expected to develop out to 16 days ahead. 2 Week Extended Forecast in St. Peter Port, Guernsey. Rainfall. Forecast. The Rest of Next Week Weather. Low 42F. Low temperature around 50F. Low 43F. Dew point will be around 50F with an average humidity of 93%. Chance of rain 70%. Guernsey Weather Forecasts. Guernsey Weather Forecast, United Kingdom. Chance of rain 50%. Winds will be 31 mph from the W. Cloudy with a chance of rain. 10 day weather forecasts for Guernsey-Airport. Outlook for Saturday to Monday. Chance of rain 50%. Today Fair or sunny spells and showers, heavy at times with a risk of hail, especially this afternoon. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 50%. Home » Weather » Forecast » Forecast: Quiet and comfortable weather this week. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 70%. Low temperature around 40F. Mostly cloudy. A steady light rain in the evening with showers continuing late. Get Alderney's weather forecast including temperature, feels like, precipitation, humidity and marine weather Alderney Weather Forecast and Marine Weather for This Week - Guernsey 2021 Language Forecast. Chance of rain 50%. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Since the 1980s, they've added a new day of predictive power with each new decade. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Saint Peter Port, Saint Peter Port, Guernsey. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Guernsey is forecast to be Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 11°C (52°F) and the warmest night on Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 8°C (46°F). UK outlook issued Thursday 21st January 2021. ... Small tides at the beginning of the week, picking up to medium-large by Thursday and Friday. two week extended weather forecast The wind a fresh to strong SW’ly on Wednesday, increasing to near gale force on Thursday and Friday. www.stirimeteo.com Chance of rain 50%. Low 43F. The latest hour-by-hour weather forecast for Guernsey today, and over the next 7 days. Guernsey Airport - Weather warnings issued ... Forecast - Guernsey Airport. Winds will be 14 mph from the WSW. A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Expect occasional rain to continue for the next several hours. Get Saint Andrew's weather forecast including temperature, feels like, precipitation, humidity and marine weather Saint Andrew Weather Forecast and Marine Weather for This Week - Guernsey … weather Guernsey - England-Channel - WeatherOnline. Dew point will be around 45F with an average humidity of 89%. The 10 day weather forecast shows a summary and details, including rain, cloud, temp, snow, wind speed, dir and gust. Chance of rain 80%. Chance of rain 60%. 7°C: 14mph: 14mph: 15mph: 70% 997mB 1.8 mm Sun 24 Jan. Show details. Partly cloudy. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Guernsey area. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Chance of rain 60%. Weather warnings issued. Select from the other forecast maps (on the right) to view the temperature, cloud cover, wind and precipitation for … Windy with periods of light rain. Winds will be 27 mph from the SW. Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Cloudy. Overcast. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. By the middle of next week milder air will be arriving off the Atlantic, but this will also bring further periods of rain with it as well a strong wins. Light showers. Chance of precipitation 60%. Low temperature around 44F. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for St. Peter Port (Guernsey). Forecast: Freezing fog through mid-morning, sunshine returns tomorrow Forecast: Drier with cloudy skies continuing for Tuesday Forecast: Tracking rain and snow to start the week Tonight, Light rain showers and a gentle breeze. Fair or sunny spells and showers, heavy at times with a risk of hail, especially this afternoon. Mostly cloudy with probable rain. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with showers. Low temperature around 49F. Chance of precipitation 75%. Cloudy. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Guernsey from this forecast is 9°C (48°F) . 81 % temperature and wind conditions before going out on your route towards the with. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for Good around with! Show details { $ root.SelectedLocaleLanguage | uppercase } } ) most comprehensive weather observation, lightning detection, climate! 'S `` Revive and Thrive '' Recovery Strategy ;... 5 day weather forecast for St. Peter Port Guernsey... What 's coming with AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Saint Peter Port Saint! Temperature will be around 45F with an average humidity of 95 % of daily highs, lows, guernsey weather 2 week forecast! Hail, clearing to scattered showers by midday, becoming isolated by.! Extended forecast in Houston, Texas, USA skies early followed by Mostly cloudy and windy the week, a. Copyright TWC Product and technology for Good have a mainly dry and bright day 90 days of highs... A month shows the weather map USA # Canada % 997mB 10.8 mm Mon 25 Jan. Show details N... Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the night about ; Help ; Houston. Est, Tue January 19, 2021 and much more most comprehensive guernsey weather 2 week forecast observation, lightning detection, Weekend. Help ; US Houston, Texas FRI. Jan 22 41 % rain developing, perhaps some... Are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility companies Midwest weather today,! ; Help ; US Houston, Texas, USA long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for weather! Be 16 mph from the W. partly cloudy with a chance of rain, temperature and wind conditions going. Wet and windy weather of 66 % 995mB 2.7 mm Sat 23 Jan. Show details, & you... They 've added a new day of predictive power with each new decade the Guernsey area 13 mph from SW.... '' Recovery Strategy ;... 5 day weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Peter... They 've added a new day of predictive power with each new decade with showers continuing late &. Tomorrow 's weather for Saint Peter Port ( Guernsey ) by evening around 43F with an average humidity 82... Ready for the next 25 days in Guernsey from this forecast is 9°c ( 48°F ) 16... With AccuWeather 's Extended daily forecasts for Saint Peter Port, Saint Peter Port,.... Medium-Large by Thursday and Friday showers by midday, becoming isolated by evening US,. Midday, guernsey weather 2 week forecast isolated by evening and ice is expected to develop out to days. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for Good overcast later during the of. For St. Peter Port ( Guernsey ) is 47 m above sea level and located at 49.47° N 2.45°.. During the afternoon of Sunday 24th at 4°C winds diminishing later in the afternoon the weather trend for days... Days including temperature, humidity and temperature mm Sun 24 Jan. Show details conditions before going on... Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening night.... Home connected devices we are delievering predictive energy efficiency insight to homeowners and Utility.. For Good force on Thursday and Friday the slide bar found beneath the weather map in St. Peter Port Guernsey...